Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tagged


I was tagged this morning by Mark Lavender. My task: answer the following questions with a list of 7. While I am not a big fan of the bulk email type stuff, I will indulge this time

List 7 things to do before I die: - In no real order for me
1. Have a family and see my kids go to ACU
2. Travel to all the continents
3. Watch Uncle Dan Get Married
4. Learn how to Hang Glide
5. Watch, in person, the Longhorns win national championships in Baseball, Football and Basketball
6. Sing the National Anthem at a Sporting Event
7. Come up with a truly original idea

List 7 things I cannot (or will not) do:
1. Become a Vegetarian (Good thinking Lav!)
2. Buy a Hummer
3. Run for Political Office
4. Live in Houston
5. Become a "Yuppie"
6. Enter a Mr. America pageant
7. Be too old or out of shape to play sports - That a way Dave Merrill!

List 7 things that attract me to my spouse: - I'm not married, so I will put that attract me to Amanda
1. Her humor
2. Her great smile
3. Her ability to relate to people
4. She is a bigger sports fan than I am!
5. Her love for God
6. Her thoughtfulness
7. She is pretty hot

List 7 things I say most often:
1. "Ehh!"
2. "baugh!"
3. "I hate that stupid alarm clock! 10am already?"
4. "Well, what do you want to do?"
5. "But I don't want to go to Starbucks!"
6. "Where do you want to eat?"
7. "You're right, I'm sorry!"

List 7 books or series that I love:
1. This Present Darkness
2. Wild at Heart
3. Then Sings My Soul
4. ESPN the Mag./SI
5. Integrity Selling for the 21st Century - right
6. Oh The Places You'll Go
7. The Bible

List 7 movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Braveheart
2. Top Gun
3. Hitch
4. Newsies
5. Run Away Bride
6. Shawshank Redemption
7. Big Daddy/School of Rock

List 7 people I would love to join in:
1. Amanda Peeples - even though she doesn't have a blog yet
2. Matt Foster
3. Matt McBryde
4. Lindsay Hall
5. Kenli Shea
6. Leslie and James Mayo
7. Troy Oliver

5 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 2:36 PM, Blogger leslie said...

I did this on my blog back on September 5th. You can check there for my answers. But I will have James do it.
I enjoyed reading your list!!

 
At 12/17/2005 12:24 PM, Blogger Steve said...

dude...didn't know you were on the blogosphere. hop on over to mine sometime.

Love ya, dude.

 
At 12/19/2005 6:05 PM, Blogger James M. said...

No woman can tell me what to do. I will put it on my list of things to forget and have it manifest itself shortly thereafter

 
At 12/20/2005 1:12 AM, Blogger Matt McBryde said...

I just posted it on my Xanga. My youth group has this, so I tagged some of them...
www.xanga.com/mattmcbryde
Love ya!
M@

 
At 12/21/2005 11:11 AM, Blogger The Future said...

Yo David! Just found your blog. Nice.

Totally agree on Newsies... dunno many other people that would say that.

Hope you have a great Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home