Thursday, December 01, 2005

2 In a Week!

I know, everyone is shocked that I put 2 bloggings up this week, who knows I may even do one tommorrow. The sky is the limit!

A lot has gone on recently, so I have a lot to write about. Here is a quick run down:

Water Flooded part of my house in Austin over Thanksgiving break
-> Oops! Let me tell you how fun it is to tear out all of the carpet in a room at midnight of Thanksgiving evening! As we came home from the days festivities, we had the suprise of walking in and feeling that squishiness of a water filled room. Luckily, my wonderful girlfriend helped the 3 of us tear out the Electric Blue Shag Carpet out of Uncle Dan's room! Yes, thats right, my house in Austin is still pimpalicious in that it is covered in Shag Carpet! Shag does have an amazing ability to soak up a ton of water though.

12!!!...

I got to talk to one of my former college roomates for about 30 minutes on the phone yesterday. It was awesome! His name is Matt McBryde, and he is a Youth Minister in Trophy Club, although he was known as "HOT MATT," whilst we lived at the Melting Pot! Of course that was before I lived with "HOT RYAN" too. Matt is one of the funniest guys that I know and we had a blast living together. In college we would crack up watching Multiplicity all the time and listening to Brian Regan on CD. Check out Mr. Regan if you have never heard him! There was also this time when he rigged a mousetrap to the light switch in my room, but you will hear about that another time.

JOSHY LANKFORD GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT
That-a-way Josh! I'm sure that you and Allison are gonna be really happy!


And, for the 3rd time this month, my heater went out at my house. I like sleeping in the cold, but this is a new experience. I feel like I am camping in the Arctic or something at night! I love my Property Managers...

On top of all of that, I will be meeting someone famous tonight too! OK, so its not Tait, or Kelly Clarkson, or even Bono, but he is on TV more than any of them. He is a true Renaissance Man. Yes, its TV's own Lester Holt! Or as some have called him, "The real life Carlton" from Fresh Prince.
Jealous?
I'm excited and I'm sure I'll write about it later. Peace

6 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love David partly because of his love for exclamation points!!

 
At 12/02/2005 12:00 PM, Blogger Matt McBryde said...

David's life is one big exclamation point! Thanks for the shout out, we did have an awesome time at the MP. Love you, man. It was aso so awesome to visit with you!
M@

 
At 12/04/2005 10:13 AM, Blogger lhall said...

i wanna meet Lester Holt!!!!!!!!!! (over-emphasis on the exclamation point)......(don't worry, i over-use ellipses....we all have our faults)

 
At 12/05/2005 10:25 PM, Blogger Matt Foster said...

#1. Though my love for Matthew McBryde is far reaching, I think we all know who the REAL Hot Matt was at the Melting Pot...

#2. While Multiplicity has a warm place in my heart, as well as that fact that I too like pizza and chainsaws -- Steve -- What could ever take the place of "Love Stinks" or "Summer Catch" Those are great movies filled with memories and an ever surmounting (and still outstanding) cable bill.

P.S. I'm gonna eat a dolphin

 
At 12/06/2005 11:57 AM, Blogger stuckinthe80s said...

I know I'm old...but who (or what) is Tait???

 
At 12/06/2005 4:12 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Hey there, sweet boy! How fun to hear from you. When can we meet Amanda? Please come spend a weekend with us sometime soon. I loved catching up with you through your blog. You'll be glad to know that Drew and I took dance lessons, at the church building for crying out loud! Oh yea, we've got some moves. Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home